- Register a family (team of 2-6 people who do not have to be related).
- Build a Snowman (you can use any decorations you want, i.e., winter caps, scarves, twigs, buttons, rocks, etc.)
- Take a picture of your Snowman.
- Email your photo entry to email@example.com by Thursday, January 29 for your chance to win a prize.
- Register a family (team of 2-6 people who do not have to be related.)
- Join us at the church pavilion and build a Snowman (bring any decorations or props you want to use.)
- When we are done we will fill the rest of the yard with snow angels!
- Most Authentic Snowman
- Most Creative Snowman
- Most Colorful Snowman
- Most Stylish Snowman
- Best Use of Items Found in Nature
- Color the sheet. Remember, creativity counts! Download the coloring page here.
- Submit entry by January 29. Drop it off or mail it to the First Church office. Or email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also just bring your entry with you to the Snowman Building Contest!
- Turn it in for a chance to win a prize! Winners will be picked at the Snowman Building Contest on January 30.
- Prizes for these age groups: 0-5 years; 6-9 years; 10-13 years.