Connect With Us!
Be sure to check out our Children’s Ministry page on Facebook.
God has good plans for everything He made. Most of all, God has good things for us to do when we trust and follow Jesus! He uses our good days and our bad days to help us do the good plans He has for us!
- Memory Verse: “…I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good…” Jeremiah 29:11
- Main Point: God has good plans for me!
- Bible Story: The Life of Joseph
School Age Worship
When the Israelites left Egypt, God gave them a special tradition that would help them remember the kindness of God.
- Memory Verse: Christ, our Passover Lamb, has been sacrificed for us. 1Corinthians 5:7
- Main Point: Jesus is just like the Passover lamb.
- Bible Story: Passover
School Age Video
This month we want to address an issue many of you face daily…
Many days you are lonely.
You probably don’t know who to talk to about this. You probably feel guilty for feeling this way. We don’t have all the answers, but we hope this month’s video is refreshing to your soul.
We want you to know, we see you. Parenting can be lonely, so we created a video just for you.
Set aside five minutes for a little parenting inspiration. You are worth it!
We are here for you!! Email Pastor Mindy with any questions and know we are praying for you.