Connect With Us!
Be sure to check out our Children’s Ministry page on Facebook.
Even though Cornelius and his family were not Jewish, God sent Cornelius a message about finding Peter. Then, God sent Peter an important vision and told him to go to see Cornelius. This story will help us to explore the question, “What is the church?”
- Memory Verse: …The family of God is the church…1 Timothy 3:15 NIRV
- Main Point: Everyone is welcome!
- Bible Story: Peter’s vision to accept everyone
School Age Worship
This week, kids discover that the very first humans God created messed up big time, but God would show that all is not lost.
- Memory Verse: Not one of all the Lord’s good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled. Joshua 21:45 (NIV)
- Main Point: God promised to fix what was broken.
- Bible Story: Adam and Eve
School Age Video
How do your kids respond when things don’t go well?
What happens when your kids lose?
This month we tackle those very questions with our monthly Online Parenting Class. We want to help you raise kids who lose well, lose with class, and learn from moments of struggle. We know everyone wants to win, but we also understand we can lose more than we win. How are you helping your child prepare for those moments? Look for a second email later in the month where we will give you a few more tips about
raising kids that lose well!
We are here for you!! Email Pastor Mindy with any questions and know we are praying for you.